Monday, February 25, 2008
Two too big for a crib?
Corbin has figured out how to climb out of his crib *ack* I put him down for a nap this afternoon and checked on him about 20 mins later and his crib was empty! He was hiding behind the curtains looking out the window! *hmph* Every time I put him back in his crib, he was out within a matter of minutes! So, not only are we going to have a crabby, grouchy boy this evening because he didn't nap, we're going to have to set up his big boy bed much sooner than I wanted to! It's going to be an interesting transition, I can feel it! Especially since he shares a room with Jenalyn and she wakes up before 7:00 every morning and comes out and watches T.V.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so sorry! Christian started doing this months back, but only because the twin bed in his room was too close to his crib and calling his name. I separated them a bit more and he hasn't tried it since. (thank goodness!)
I told my husband I will keep him in the crib until he's 12 if he let me!!!! ;)
Good luck with the big boy bed.
Maybe if we just use a little duct tape...
I want to know who puts that little demon in their heads that says, "Hey, you can get up and play. Who says you have to stay in here?" Here goes that repetitive teaching we all love!
Maybe he'll do really well in a big boy bed!!! The trick with Dustin was to make it dark enough that he couldn't get up and play. As for daytime naps, good luck. Dustin wouldn't lay down unless someone laid with him till he fell asleep...fun.
Post a Comment