What is your husband's name? Jason
How long have you been together? We will be celebrating 9 years of marriage in July!
How long did you date? We dated 3 months before we were engaged - then married 6 months later - so a total of 9 months.
Who eats more? Well, Jason is on a health kick right now so I'd say I out-eat him! That's kinda embarrassing!
Who said I love you first? He did :) in his Bronco II in my driveway.
Who is taller? Jason is...his lips are perfectly in line with my forehead! I get sweet kisses every time we hug!
Who has more speeding tickets? Hmmm...Jason definitely had more than me, but then he realized his speedometer was off and adjusted his driving accordingly. Neither of has gotten a ticket in years though! *knocking on wood*
Who is smarter? Jason is smarter than me in a lot of ways - probably all the ways that count! But I'd say I have more street smarts.
Who is more sensitive? He's more thick skinned, but more sensitive to my feelings than I am to his. (sorry I stole your answer Heather, you just worded it so perfectly!) BUT, I'm more sensitive to others' feelings, like the kids for example.
When there is a fight, who usually wins? It depends on who is wrong! We are both pretty good about admitting when we are wrong.
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who does the dishes? I do for the most part. Jason does help with dishes after dinner.
Who sleeps on the right? Jason.
Who pays the bills? We both do.
Who mows the lawn? Um...we are both terrible at yard work. We take turns mowing the lawn - about 5 times per year (maybe exaggerating slightly).
Who cooks dinner? Usually me. But when I'm in a slump he'll do it willingly.
Who drives when you are together? I like to drive so I won't stress over his vigilance. "Look over your shoulder, that's a stop sign, oh-oh-oh that car's stopping" I think he prefers for me to drive so I will leave him alone, poor man! (Oh Heather - that's exactly how we are!)
Who is more stubborn? I would say Jason is (he might say differently).
Who kissed whom first? He kissed me! (Awe, I love to remember that! It was sosweet!)
Who asked who out first? He asked me.
Who proposed? He did - originally on the phone while he was in Rexburg and I was in Oregon - then he "officially" proposed with the ring the night before our wedding *lol*
Who has more siblings? I do *lol* he is an only child and I have 5 sibs! If those differences haven't killed us, nothing will!
I'm tagging: Jen and Heidi.
1 comment:
You are so fantastically cute!
Post a Comment