Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Three Months Old

I can't believe this little sweety has been with us for three months already. I can't call her a newborn anymore. Waaaah! She is getting so big!
  • She weighs about 12 lbs. She is in the 50% for weight and 25% for height.
  • Her smile lights up the whole west coast.
  • I'm getting really close to getting a laugh outta her. I can't wait to hear those giggles.
  • She likes when her brother and sister play with her.
  • She gives daddy one of her heart-melting smiles whenever she sees him.
  • She likes to sleep snuggled between mommy and daddy. We put her down to sleep in her own bed and she sleeps for about 4-7 hours (it varies nightly) and then she's in bed with us for the rest of the night. She's a snuggler for sure.
  • She doesn't have any kind of schedule. I'm hoping to change that soon!
  • Mommy is her favorite person! She cries and screams if I go anywhere without her. (What can I say? I'm her food source.)
  • She likes the sound of her own voice. Lots of screeching.
We love you little Miss Lu-Lu Bird.

3 comments:

**the muirs** said...

She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her next month! I am kind of bummed that by the time I meet her she'll be like 5 months old!

LeaAnne said...

Really, she is Such a beauty! I love her and you! :)

Kristen Moss said...

THESE PICTURES TURNED OUT BEAUTIFUL!!!

you are awesome!!!!!

She looks like a doll. NO JOKE!!! She is SOOOOOO CUTE!!!

(everything is in caps and !!!! because I am yelling, because I mean it.) SOOOO CUTE!