I was nursing Tienna yesterday and I gazed down at her perfect little fingers and it struck me:I MADE THIS!
My body has nurtured her since she was a tiny little speck. She has grown from that little speck into this amazing, perfect little person, and my body alone has given her every ounce of nourishment she needed to grow. I am so grateful to be a woman. I'm grateful for this body that my Heavenly Father made for me. I can do amazing things (proof is in the picture above).
(I don't know why this concept hasn't hit me so profoundly before now - I mean, she is my third baby, not my first.)
6 comments:
Isn't that amazing? Yes, you did a wonderful job. She is so beautiful! And I can't believe Corbin is 5!
Yes you did, and she is very beautiful.
I just want to nibble those little toes! I love that girl so much! I can NOT wait to see her next month!!!
You do good work Cari. She's beautiful.
I love these moments. LOVE THEM.
SO CUTE!
I can't wait til next month either. Hope you get to stay at my place the longest. So I can spoil her and her brother and sister!
Post a Comment