Friday, February 4, 2011

Joy of Love (Day 1)

What he does:
Jason is the IT guy for a local company. He spends many late nights on his laptop researching and troubleshooting. Lucky(?) for me, he brings it to bed with him so I don't have to go to bed alone.

IT isn't all he does. He's a great husband and father. In fact last night, just prior to this picture being taken, he took over the mom-duties and got dinner for the kids so I could go out with some of the gals I use to work with. He is always so supportive of me having my girl time. I am so very grateful for that. Because I NEED that!

I love my hubs. He works hard for our family.

1 comment:

Kristen Moss said...

oh Cari... I am so excited that you are doing this photography project. I think it is going to be so good for you. Your pictures are great, I can tell you want to learn this... You are doing fantastic. Keep it up.

This is a really fun way to capture him doing his work. I love the lighting.