Monday, February 7, 2011

Joy of Love (Day 5)

Okay, so I'm not getting these done in order. Ah well...at least I'm doing it. Right?

Day 5 - Love to Hate:
In this picture you'll see Jenalyn, scissors, tape and paper. That's all you need to keep this girl happy. She can make anything with paper! In this picture she's making "creature power suits" from the show Wild Kratts. Also this week she made herself a wiener dog named Snuggers (she wants a puppy SO BAD). She also made Snuggers a doggy carrying case, a feeding dish and a doggy bed. ALL OUT OF PAPER! No kidding. She's amazing.

Love:
  • She is so very creative!
  • It keeps her occupied with things other than watching T.V.
  • I like paper-crafting too. :)
  • I like to support and encourage her artistic talent.
  • It's a fairly cheap hobby (a pack of construction paper isn't too expensive).
Hate:
  • These paper crafts end up all over the house.
  • Paper everywhere. Seriously.
  • Its hard for me not to consider some of these crafts a waste of paper, since they end up on the floor, and eventually torn up and in the trash. (I feel bad calling it a waste of paper because I really do want to support her creativity.)
  • I can never find my scissors and tape.
I'll have to take a picture of Snuggers for the world to see. He(she?) is very cute.

2 comments:

LeaAnne said...

:)
Great Picture!!
I hear ya on the Paper.. it is hard for me to let them/not let them.. Creative people:) Gotta love them~

Ging said...

First- You blog!!!???
Second- everyone in Eugene seems to be taking this tutorial
Third- You are doing a fabulous job of it
Fourth-I want in on it.
Lovely blog- so fun to see what you are up to and how you feel about it.