Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas (finally)

Here are some highlights from our day(s):

[crazy eyes] Santa came to our house Friday before Christmas (he's a friend of FIL) - excuse Corbin's drool - he had a cold and couldn't breathe thru his nose.


After church the Sunday before Christmas:


The kids got a computer...but Santa forgot the power cord, keyboard and mouse :woopsy: (we had Christmas away from home)


Stockings are serious business :) (I love this face!)


Someone stayed up too late on Christmas Eve...


This tunnel seemed to be everyone's favorite:



Even Jason got into it (HECK, so did Aunt Dale, but she'd prolly kill me if I posted even one of the million pics I have of her making her way thru the tunnel):


We got Christmas SNOW this year (tho it melted before it hit the ground) - we rarely get snow here so this was very exciting for us. I LOVE this picture:


Freezing and ready to go back inside:


Sleeping after an exciting Christmas Day:


She's faking it! *LOL*


And the family picture (aren't kids supposed to smile on Christmas?):

1 comment:

**the muirs** said...

These pictures are just adorable! Yay for Christmas Snow!!! It looks like the munchkins had a GREAT Christmas!