I sometimes complain about my calling and I sometimes get burned out and feel uninspired. Like today I totally didn't feel like teaching. But I sucked it up and did it anyway. I set up my class room and when my girls walked in Katie said, "I'm so glad you're here! I LOVE YOU!" *awe* way to make an old girl feel special! I stayed home sick last week and they all got stuffed into a small room with the MiaMaids. She said she felt claustrophobic - so maybe it wasn't so much that she missed me, maybe she was just glad they didn't have to join the MiaMaids again.
So I taught my lesson. My girls were responsive and interactive, which is always nice. After I was done and they were leaving Naomi said, "Thank you. I really enjoyed that lesson." *sosweet* that makes it all worth it. That was exactly what I needed today! I just LOVE my girls (I taught these girls when they were CTR 7). I've had this calling for 4 years now - I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of it *lol*
1 comment:
Thank goodness for those seemingly small comments or smiles (Bruce is starting to delight me with these!) that give you a renewed energy to tackle the world!
Post a Comment