We actually had a date night last night :) 'tho we spent the night IN - it was still so nice!
I crashed on the couch at about 6:00 (lazy I know - but it felt SO good). Jason got dinner for the kids. When I woke up I was like "Hey, what about us?" and he said he ordered take-out and was going to go get it after the kids were in bed. So we put the kids to bed a little early (7:30) and ate our dinner by candlelight *awe* after that we cuddled on the couch and watched a movie - I even got to pick: In the Land of Women. It was a good show, I cried and laughed - perfect!
See, my hubs can still be romantic...sometimes!
1 comment:
Thats a good movie! Didn't you just get so mad at her husband though? URGH I hated him! But Adam Brody is always a plus for me!! I LOVE hime! Thats way cute though..Its times like that that make you love him all over again, huh?
Post a Comment