Here's a fun little kids' questionnaire I've seen floating around. I couldn't get any good answers from Corbin, so I just asked Jenalyn. She complained the WHOLE time and said it wasn't a fun game. But I decided it was my turn to have a little fun :)
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Jenalyn, I always love you!"
2. What makes mom happy?
Lubs (loves) and flowers
3. What makes mom sad?
Hurting (Corbin is constantly beating me up - he's a tough kid!)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When you're silly!
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Shy (We've talked about this. I'm always so proud of how friendly she is!)
6. How old is your mom?
I don't know! Are you six?
7. How tall is your mom?
You're long!
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Wash dishes and play with me! (Wash dishes...really?)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Take care of stuff at home.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Cooking on t.v. (Okay, I had to give her examples of what it means to be famous and this is what she picked from my examples...but it probably was the most appropriate.)
11. What is your mom really good at?
You're good at taking care of me and Corbin and the kitty too.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Coloring...you are good at coloring pictures but you're not good at coloring pens. (I assume she's talking about drawing - that's dad's forte! He's great at drawing!)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
You work on your computer and talk.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Peanut butter and jelly (no, it is not.)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When you say, "Jenalyn would you like to watch a movie?" and I say, "Yeah!"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A Mom! (Oh, c'mon, couldn't I be someone glamorous or exotic like Jasmin?)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Crafts!
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We're both girls!
19. How are you and your mom different?
Jesus makes us different! (Well, I guess she's right!)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because Jesus wants us to love each other! ...is that a good answer? *LOL* (I think that because I'm her Primary teacher, she was trying to give me "Primary"-type answers at this point.)
Anyhow, so that was fun :) Thanks to Jenalyn for humoring me and hanging in there! I love ma'girl!
5 comments:
I REALLY need to do this one of these days with my kiddos. (although i'm a bit afraid of some of their answers!!)
That's SO cute! I also am afraid of what I would get if I did this with my kids.. ;)
I am just sure she thinks you are the greatest MOM ever!
That is so cute! I love her age answer. Way cute tag!
What a sweet interview!
That is really cute. I'd like to try, but I think I need to wait another year or two till I get descent answers....cute idea!
Post a Comment