Saturday, November 8, 2008

Daddy-Daughter Time

When Jason was young he was big-time into Lego's. I think, ever since I was pregnant with Jenalyn, he was anxious to play Lego's with his kid. In fact, the year I was pregnant with her, he got a HUGE Lego set for his birthday from his parents *lol* He made a cool ship that year that is still in tact. It is truly a work of art.

For Jenalyn's 5th birthday he bought her a little airplane kit for the two of them to put together. Jenalyn enjoyed it so much, Jason decided to get a bigger one. They put it together this afternoon while Corbin and I took a nap (I had a horrendous headache ALL day today!).

It was fun to listen to them interact while they worked together to get it done. Jason is such a great dad! He mostly just read the instructions. He helped her find the pieces and then let her put it together.

Jenalyn was so proud of their work. She "flew" the airplane all round the house afterward.

4 comments:

LeaAnne said...

It is so really fun to see these men LOVE and play with their kids! :) yahoo for Happy Families!!

rachel said...

How fun!!

Anonymous said...

Jason's the man

Kathy said...

Great daddy-daughter time! Jenalyn will probably always remember how she and her dad made this great Lego.