We actually had time to let the kids play and enjoy the farm when we went this time. Usually we get there right before closing time so we have to hurry.
Glad I had my bloggin' camera handy! (Yes, I took that picture of the windmill - I felt pretty artsy about that!)
They have the perfect place for photos! It's a little foot-bridge-type thingy that is surrounded by overgrown bushes and flowers. PERFECT!
I wish someone else had been there to take a picture of all of us - this would be a great setting for a framable family photo!
Ooooh the goats! I had a hard time pulling the kids away from them! I think the goats thought we were going to feed them. Corbin tried giving them some sticks and twigs...but apparently they don't like that stuff *shrugs*
5 comments:
What a great photo spot. I may have to drive out there!
Your darling's hair looks so pretty. Do you absolutely love it?
Did you get your peach pie?
Your kids are so cute. It has been fun to get a glimpse into your life. I will continue to follow along. So good to hear from you again after all those years.
I love the windmill photo, great photo Cari!
We have a local farm and it's great too. It's good for city kids to see animals up close!
Oh those kids of your are darling! And peach pie sounds absolutely delicious. did you get some and make it? How about a recipe?
You got some really cute pictures! I never think about looking at the rest of the farm - we just get our produce and leave. Next time we will have to look around!
Post a Comment