Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First day of school (Pre-K)

Today was Jenalyn's first day back to school. She's in Pre-K this year. They meet three times a week for two hours this year. I explained to her that they will probably be doing more learning and more "big-kid" stuff this year. I think that made her feel so grown up. She was so excited! It was fun to see her walk into her classroom and throw her arms around her favorite teacher, Sally! She picked this flower (er...morning glory) especially for Sally.

5 comments:

Lis said...

Jenalyn is getting so grown up. How did you do Cari? I love the flower.

Liz

Lizzy said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe she's that old already! I secretly can't wait until Ben is old enough for preschool. Two hours, three days a week? Oh, think of the laundry I'll get done. And the naps I'll take. And the TV I'll watch uninterrupted. And... OK, I'll probably have another kid by then so none of those things will happen, but it's nice to dream.

The Fife's said...

I hope she had a great day on her first day of school. I'm glad you decided to go with it. It is so nice for them to have the preschool interaction. I want to know how you did too!!

PJ Productions said...

Her outfit is so cute! I love her hair, it really is a lot shorter.

Lisa said...

Very cute pictures! She looks very happy to go off to school.