Monday, August 25, 2008

Singing Talent

Yeah - I'm not talking about me. I'm a horrible singer! I'm talking about my kids! I got a couple video clips of my sweeties singing over the past couple days that were totally blog-worthy!

We went to Carl's Jr. for lunch the other day and got the kids chicken stars...Corbin immediately started in with "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." I made him sing it a second time so I could get it on video - just to share with you all *wink*


-----------------------------------------------------
Uncle Greg and Aunt Cheryl bought Jenalyn new princess dress-up clothes while they were here last week. We were lucky enough to be graced by a performance after she got it all on. Here is Jenalyn performing "I Wish" from the CareBears Big Wish Movie.

It's a long song (I was impressed that she remembered the words so well) I had to cut out the beginning of the video because it was too big to upload here. But the cutest part is the end anyway! I love her facial expressions.



So we're pretty much ready for the American Idol auditions, am I right?

4 comments:

rachel said...

I think even SIMON would send them to Hollywood!!

Mary said...

I love little kids songs. They are the sweetest. I'm impressed Corbin could eat and sing at the same time! A sign of true talent. :)

The Fife's said...

These videos are so dang cute! To think I missed the live performance of Jenalyn. Where did you get your new layout by the way??

Lizzy said...

So freaking cute! How do you get your kids to sit still and sing? I pull out the camera and Ben starts charging towards me screaming "me cheese!" Meaning, "mine!" And there goes my chance at a cute picture.

I love your new template, too. Very cute,