
Yesterday they had a children's carnival at the park. We had SO much fun :) All the activities were just $.25! The kids bounced in the bounce house, got their faces painted, made paper masks and wands, won a prize at the fishing activity, got candy for playing tic-tac-toe, saw a lot of friends and got to spend a beautiful afternoon at the park. It was such a pleasant day! Apparently they do this every year and I had no idea! I feel a new family tradition coming on!
I had a hard time taking a picture for this post. Corbin missed his nap and wasn't very cooperative. Anyhow, that's a turtle on his face and Jenalyn is a bunny.
6 comments:
Oh fun! Don't you just love local events?!? I know I do!
How cool! What park was this at and how did I miss it???
We went too! It was so much fun!!
Even though we got there just as it was ending we had a really great time..And we found out that if you get there late they no longer want the $.25,lol We were ready to pay and then they said just go play..Fun times in Eugene!
COOL! I never even heard about it. You always have the low down. I think I'm going to have to make you my weekend connection!
We went last year and had a blast!! Looks like you guys had a great time too...again, I miss being there. :(
Sounds like fun. I love cheap, fun activities. And the naps they take after them LOL.
Post a Comment