Monday, April 27, 2009

Is She an Angel?

(Picture taken by yours truly on Friday, April 24 at Mt. Pisgah. Artsy filters thanks to Photobucket)

Yesterday morning Corbin woke up sick. He complained about his right ear hurting so I put a little cotton ball with rubbing alcohol in it and got him some Tylenol Meltaways. Soon after I put the meltaway on his tongue - like before it was even melted - he was complaining that his stomach hurt. I asked if he "had yuckies" (that's Zolli-code for are you gonna yak?) and he nodded his head. So I snatched him up off the couch and he threw up on the carpet *poor monkey-boy* so I whisked him into the bathroom to finish up and wash his hands. When I came out of the bathroom Jenalyn was just finishing cleaning up the carpet. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? She grabbed the Lysol wipes and was cleaning up her brother's "yuckies". *awe* I was so proud of her. Could she honestly get any sweeter? She amazes me every day with her sweetness.

She easily could have fled from the room shreiking at the nastiness! But she didn't. My sweet girl.

8 comments:

**the muirs** said...

My vote is "yes"...she is an angel! That is seriously impressive! I hate throw up. I definately would have fled the room disgusted! :)

Kathy said...

What a sweet sister! And I love the picture.

Shylo said...

The artsy filter on that picture is very cool. It would make an awesome picture framed on the wall! Sorry your little guy is sick but way to go Jenalyn, such a good helper! :)

Meri Conroy said...

Awe! What a sweetie! Angels do live among us and I believe it whole heartedly! I have a 21month old one living with me... What a special litle fam bam you have. I hope your lil man feels better soon... and nice work with the photo edit!

The Fife's said...

She is definitely one of the sweetest of the sweets, but how could she not be when she has Mommy like you!! *loves*loves*

Jen said...

Aww, that is so cute! What a thoughtful girl!

Mary said...

Seriously? I think she's pretty cute, but she really is an ANGEL! What a sweetie! (Hope C is feeling better.)

rachel said...

whoa. what an angel!