Okay, so Jenalyn doesn't exactly look like that<------------ but she has been a real smarty-pants lately. After just about every sentence I finish, she says, "What does ________ mean?" She asks it about big words, small words, slang words that don't mean anything, it's a little flustering actually. But I try to patiently answer all of her questions. I don't want her to ever think she can't ask questions. So the other day, after a million questions already, she asked me "What does fun mean?" *uhhh* Jenalyn, you know what 'fun' means! She said, "Well I just want to know everything."
She retains most of it too. It amazes me when she spouts off something to Corbin that I previously explained to her. Makes me proud *grins*
Corbin has been a real sweetie this weekend too. I always tell him, "You're my favorite little boy in the whole wide world!" Well, this weekend he started telling me, "You're the mommy in the best wide world." Yah, the words are out of order, but I know what he means. He loves me :)
4 comments:
It's great that she craves knowledge. Marina used to ask questions like that, there were days that I felt like I would run out of answers.
She was entertaining me in church yesterday. Adorable! You're the mommy in the best wide world. Priceless!
So, in Primary yesterday, Katie L. was saying that Jesus lived in "Jerusafum." Jenalynn tried to pass on the information to her teacher that Jesus lived in "Jerusabum." :-D
So cute! I love how she just wants to know everything! And I love 3-year-olds, they're so cute with their out of order vocab. They try so hard to say it right.
Post a Comment