Doesn't this picture just make you want to cry? Look at that sad little face! I took his shirt off because his fever was so high and it was a hot hot day :( He carried that slice a bread around for about an hour taking small nibbles here and there.
After the fever Jenalyn started complaining about a sore throat so I peaked inside and she had bright red spots on the roof of her mouth and on her throat. Corbin wouldn't let me look in his mouth (stubborn 2-year old *pfft*) but I could tell his hurt too. They both mumbled and grumbled about eating and drinking.
So we took them to the pediatrician today and she diagnosed Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease. *blegh* My poor uncomfortable, miserable babies! They actually both seem to be doing better now. But the last few days have been hard. At least they're on the up-swing!
10 comments:
Aw, that is a sad picture! I hope they are better quickly!
ummm....... we saw you today.
ummm....... how contagious is it??
sure hope your babies get to feeling better soon.
love running into you guys!!
Rachel: From what I've read it's most contagious 2 days before and 2 days after the symptoms show up. Today was the second day after the fever so hopefully they weren't contagious anymore. *crossing my fingers*
oh thank you thank you!
let's hope, right??
hugs to those babes.
hey...That sounds Yucky! how are Mom and Dad holding up?? Do you need some help? Rune and Katie have had the flu this week I totally know the sadness of looking at sickies;( hope it is a quick recovery!
That is a disease I've never heard of before. Strange. How do they get that?
That's crappy to have both kids sick. Hope they start feeling better soon!
Poor Corbin is so pitiful with his piece of bread. How sad to watch little ones feel crummy! Hope they are feeling better.
Ugh poor things! I have heard that virus is a yucky one. I hope they are feeling better now!
That picture does make me want to cry and so does hand foot and mouth disease!
How sad. Are they feeling any better?
Post a Comment