Yes, I'm dedicating this blog to my favorite kid's show: Peep and the Big Wide World.It's such a pleasant show, so positive and calm! and my kids LOVE IT! If you click on the above link, you'll find a new episode of Peep every day (click on the red "Watch Peep Now"). Sometimes at night Jenalyn says, "I have to go to bed so I can watch a new Peep in the morning." *giggles* it's like Christmas for her...okay, not really, but she looks forward to it every day.
It's narrated by Joan Cusack (love her). Also, a couple weeks ago they had a character with the voice of Megan Mullally. You HAVE to check out their theme song too. It's very catchy. I find myself singing it all the time...and I actually don't get annoyed with it like most other kid's show songs.
Anyhow, I hadn't heard of Peep until Heidi's family told us about it. So I'm passing this long to you, in case you've never heard of it either. WE LOVE YOU PEEP...and Chirp and Quack.
3 comments:
It sounds like you sit down and watch it with them. I am so impressed. I have to admit that if my kids are involved in a tv show, I use the time to sneak away and do some job that needs kids far away, or have computer time.
Oh don't be fooled Lisa! Their computer is in the kitchen so they are usually watching it while I cook. *lol*
Never heard of it, either. What channel??
Post a Comment