So I decided to take the leap and switch up my layout. Tara's cute new layout inspired me. Now I know that when you do that, it wipes out your links list and other fun little things, I think I'll be keeping this layout for a good long while! That was a lot of work! I hope I didn't miss any of my friends while re-creating my list!
In other news, we're home sick from church today *blegh* we all have colds! The kids are too boogery to take to Primary and nursery today...and Jason and I are just feeling too lousy to want to move more than necessary. >>stomping my feet<< I didn't want to catch this!!! I hope I can avoid the full-blown YUCK. I'm popping vitamins and chugging O.J. Hopefully that will work.
6 comments:
lol! Is Jason getting a refund on his airborne? Bummer that you guys are sick--we just had that last week. Spencer is still 'boogery'.Aaron is *very* sad you can't come for a visit in May. Me too!!
I'm sorry you are sick! That's no fun. But hey who doesn't love a day of church once in a while? :)
Thanks for saying my design is cute! Your new design looks fabulous. Good work!
So I just read that you like to scrapbook... we should totally have a scrapbook party some night! I love it!
I meant a day OFF church. Oops!
I'm loving the layout. I know what you mean about losing all your lists though. It's such a pain to add them all back.
Sorry to hear your family is sick. Keep chugging the OJ!
I love your new design! I am beginning to feel like the ugly duckling of blog land. Hope you feel better soon!
Cute new layout! It takes for ever to get it the way you want,don't you think. Sorry you were sick:( the nursery moved to the other side of the building! Lilly was not sure she liked it..lol
Post a Comment