Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My First Kegger

We had our friends Chris & Heidi over for dinner Friday night and they brought a KEG! *lol* Their kids were with the grandparents for the weekend so Chris & Heidi were ready to PARTY! So of course we had to take some fun, irreverent pictures! Virgil makes some mean root beer floats!

We had a great time.

6 comments:

Ginny said...

You guys are cRaZy!

LeaAnne said...

Ok..lol
Now I know what was *wrong* with Jason Sunday...He still had a *buzz* that's why he could not make it to give his talk!..lol
What FUN!!

Lisa said...

How fun! I didn't know you could buy rootbeer in a keg. I love it. We need that size for our family.

Tara said...

That is hilarious. Gosh for a minute there I was wondering if I needed to make you guys an appt with the Bishop. ha!

Jen said...

That looks like fun! what a great idea! a root beer float party!

Anonymous said...

My Name's Justin and I approve of keg stands!!

My little (old) bestest friend is all grown up *tear*

Excuse me.............