Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Handsome

So we finally got Corbin a true Sunday outfit. He has been wearing polo-type shirts for too too long! Thank goodness for Easter season :) it's really tough to find decent church outfit for boys! When Easter comes around you really have to stock up, I'm learning!

Anyhow, my little man looked so handsome today! I couldn't quit snapping pictures!



(I love these kissable, pouty lips!)

5 comments:

rachel said...

I LOVE dressing up my boy!! I never thought I'd enjoy the selection of boy clothes... but I DO!
Your little guy is way handsome all decked out for church. CUTE!

**the muirs** said...

Oh Cari, thats only another reason to move here...There are loads of little church clothes EVERYWHERE!! :) I've already fallen in love with some super cute one's for baby Boston!

Ginny said...

I have a hard time finding nice outfits for Bruce! Ugh, I get so annoyed when I look around and see tons of cute, little dresses.

And Corbin does look very handsome!

Tara said...

Hi Cari! He is so darn cute! I love buying little church clothes for Drew. Those little sweater vests are addicting! I love your blog!

Lisa said...

Those pictures are adorable. He is so cute!