Friday, March 26, 2010

NO SMOKING.

Last week we were in a public restroom and saw a "No Smoking" sign and Corbin asked what it meant. I told him it was a "No Smoking" sign. It means you can't smoke in the bathrooms.

Apparently I should have taken the opportunity to explain what "smoking" means.

Yesterday we were sitting on the couch watching a little TV and Corbin said. "So can I smoke in the house or what?"

Um...

What did you just say?

I thought I heard him correctly, but couldn't believe what he was asking me.

He said, "well, there's no "No Smoking" sign in our house!

Woops. My bad. better print this out and post it in a conspicuous place in my home. Just so my 4-year-old is clear on the house rules.

7 comments:

LeaAnne said...

:) I LOVE IT~! AND..get feeling better, Prego!! :)

Lis said...

That's too funny. I love the way the kids think about things.

PJ Productions said...

So funny. Thanks for sharing.

Kristen Moss said...

LOL

**the muirs** said...

Bahahahahahahahaha!
That is seriously the funniest thing I've heard in a while!

The Fife's said...

Thanks for the laugh. Your kids have so much personality!!

Kristen Moss said...

Hey cari.
I am so glad that you are done working this friday. WOW. that is going to be good. I am HOPING that this weekend is my last. I am still trying to orient this girl and she thinks she needs one more week, so I am giving in once again. But I really think this is my last.


We should start walking together. That would be SOO fun. There are LOTS of bike paths right here by my house. and the weather is getting nicer. If you dont have a buddy, we should go together.