Tagged by my sis, Bethy-sue - this was so much fun!
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, Etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press Play
4. For every question, Type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
My opening Credits: Enjoy the Ride - Sugarland
Waking Up: Upside Down - Jack Johnson (*lol*)
First Day At School: Take me as I Am - Sugarland
Falling In Love: Clumsy Card House - Blue October (that's kinda funny, if you've heard the song)
Breaking Up: All American Girl - Carrie Underwood
Prom: Weaknesses - Blue October
Life's Ok: Talk of the Town - Jack Johnson
Mental Breakdown: Hope - Jack Johnson (lol again!)
Driving: Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts (I'm seriously NOT breaking the rules! NO JOKE!)
Flashback: Would you Go With me - John Turner
Getting Back Together: Heaven or Las Vegas - Cocteau Twins
Wedding Scene: Balance Beam - Blue October
Birth of Child: Everlasting Friend - Blue October
Final Battle: Bubbly - Colbie Caillat (definitely NOT battle scene music!)
Death Scene: Angel - Jack Johnson (I'm NOT making this up! Honestly!)
Funeral Song: Come in Closer - Blue October (that's a little creepy, huh?)
End Credits: Better Together - Jack Johnson
I think it's pretty fun to see how it turns out so if you think it is too you should do it!!!
5 comments:
It was fun wasn't it. It is weird some of the songs that come up.
Love this tag! I just did it, too. And I kept getting the same bands over and over, too. That was a fun tag. Thanks for sharing!
It was really fun. Thanks
I don't have an iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod or anythng that shuffles music but this sound like a lot of fun. I read yours and Rachy's. Some of them are real funny.
Ok Cari, yours turned out really good. Almost all of the song titles were appropriate. I did this and mine was *SO* not as good as yours! Could have been good if the songs were in a different order, but the way it is makes no sense!
Post a Comment