
Just a little shout-out to my awesome boss, Nancy. This picture was taken last year at my 10th anniversary cake reception (not an especially flattering picture, I know). Last year (10/20) was my tenth anniversary with the firm and this year (9/7) is my tenth anniversary working with this lovely lady! Interesting little tid-bit, 9/29 of that same year (Nancy's birthday) was my first date with Jason! That's right - Nancy and I have been together
longer than me and Jason.
She raised me from a pup! The first attorney I ever worked for. I've worked for other attorneys in addition to Nancy over the years, but she has been my constant!
I have her to thank for my part-time schedule. Family is as important to her as it is to me. I don't believe I could work for a more understanding person as far as the demands of being a mom are concerned.
LOVE YOU NANC! Thanks for everything!
4 comments:
You are SO lucky!
Working with the right people makes ALL the difference in the world. Congrats!
That's so cute, she got you a cake? How sweet! And how lucky to work with someone you like, even after 10 years!
Wow, that's awesome that you've been with the same company for that long. You must be good! lol
Post a Comment