Friday, July 27, 2012

A Sweet Re-Telling

We had grandpa's friend join us for dinner last night and we were sharing stories about bee stings.  We mentioned that when Corbin was about 4-years old he got stung THREE times within a month! 

We had a rosemary bush in our backyard and when it flowered it attracted tons of bees and Corbin would NOT leave them alone.

When I got done telling his story, he piped in and said, in the sweetest, most innocent voice: "I just wanted some honey." *LOL*  He went on to admit that he use to try to sneak honey from the cupboard before dinner, when that didn't work he decided to go after the bees.

It was too cute.  And not something I want to ever forget.  I love my sweet boy.

1 comment:

**the muirs** said...

Ha ha! That's adorable! Don't you wish we could read our kids minds in moments like that?

It's funny how bugged I get by some of Boston's decisions but then when he explains himself I can totally see where his 4 year old mind was headed. It usually makes perfect sense! :)