Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Little Dancer

Tienna loves music. She's been boppin' to the beat for as long as I can remember. And every once in a while she'll sing me a sweet little song.

Corbin loves music too and every morning (he's in afternoon kindergarten), he turns on his music and races around the house. Tienna sees this as an opportunity to perfect her dance moves.

I've been trying for weeks to get a good video of her dancing. I have to be stealthy, because if she sees the camera, she rushes to see what I took a picture of. So I hid it behind my laptop and she didn't catch on. (I know. I'm brilliant. Although the quality of the video suffered because my location was limited.) Every time I'd look down at the camera...instead of watching her dance, she would yell at me! Check it out, it's pretty cute!



(This awful, make-me-pull-my-hair-out music is the soundtrack from Mario Galaxy. *UGH* Seriously! Who thought it would be a good idea to make a soundtrack from a video game! It drives me insane! And it's Corbin's favorite right now, so we listen to it around the clock.)

No comments: