(pictures by Kristen Moss Photography)
Jenalyn turned 8 in October. A lot happened for her that month.
She got baptized:
And then she got her ears pierced. Years ago, she asked when she could get her ears pierced and I told her she could get them done when she was 8. If she old enough to decide if she wants to be baptized, then she's old enough to decide if she wants holes in her ears.
Eight-years-old came a lot sooner than I thought it would. Venessa got her a gift certificate to Claire's for her birthday, so we went and got her pierced :)
I'm so proud of the person Jenalyn has become. She is thoughtful, kind and loving. She has a strong desire to do good. She's kind of a by-the-book kind of gal. And I love that about her.

2 comments:
As you know, Jenalyn is one of my favorite people. She is becoming a lovely young lady.
Jenalyn is such a sweet girl! I love the "that tickles my tummy" remark! We love you Jenalyn!
Post a Comment