Sunday, January 10, 2010

Important things to note over the holidays.

There are so many things I want/need to blog about from this holiday season. I have been such a slacker. I'll do it one post at a time so it won't be too overwhelming, for me AND whoever cares enough to read it.

THANKSGIVING:
We spent this Thanksgiving with Jason's family in Salem. We didn't know it at the time, but it turned out to be our last holiday with my sweet Mother-in-Law. I'm so glad we were all able to be together. We had a lot of fun and made a lot of memories.

Sadly, I only got one picture of my Mother-in-Law, and she wasn't even looking at the camera! It's not a flattering picture, of anyone in the frame, so I'm not posting it here. But I'll keep it forever!

Here are some pictures:

Here is Corbin pretending to be a dinosaur and eating his broccoli "tree". It didn't last long though, he's like his father and HATES broccoli! (that's really the only reason I snapped the picture - proof that he once tried broccoli!)

Will, Jenalyn & Jason. Jenalyn had so much fun with Will! She demanded that she get to sit next to him for dinner! The chocolate turkeys have become a tradition when we have Thanksgiving dinner at Dale's house, she puts a See's Chocolate Turkey on each person's plate. (Corbin's turkey was extracted from the foil and then the foil was stuffed with marshmallows, in order to save us all from his post-dairy crazies.)

Jason's cousin Cassie reading a book to the kids. Jenalyn listening intently, Corbin gnawing on a dinosaur's head, of course! (I guess it tastes better than broccoli.)
Here's Aunt Dale and Jenalyn playing with one of the toys they got Jenalyn for her (belated) birthday.

Cassie helped the kids put together a gingerbread train. And then, after it was dry, she directed them in demolition!

1 comment:

The Fife's said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm glad.