Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Biggest Star in Our Household

Jenalyn is learning so much at her Japanese Immersion school. She loves school and comes home every day singing a new song. She loves to share her songs with anyone who will listen. She sings in the car, in the store, in the bathroom, at the dinner table, during homework, and, of course...in the shower...

On Sunday morning she was showering before church. She asked if her new My Little Pony, "Sweetie Bell" could sit on the stool and hang out with her while she showered. No problem. Well, she decided to entertain her little pony.

And mom thought it was cute enough to keep forever.

And share on her blog.

3 comments:

**the muirs** said...

Wow she's good! I love how you can hear her acting like the pony, "Oh that was a good one!" That is so cool how much she loves school and all that she learns!

P.S. can I have her autograph? :)

ReNee said...

I can't wait to get up there. Do you think that she would do a show for us?

Kathy said...

Way cute! I'm making notes for next year's Primary Sacrament Meeting program...