Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Love these kids

Today Jenalyn came into the kitchen all distraught and said, "Mom! There's a spider using my little chair for his web!"

Then she stuck her finger up in the air and said, "But I won't give up! I have a plan!" ... "Corbin's a brave little guy." (*giggles* she actually said "brave little guy")

Sho'nuff, pretty soon Corbin was following her into the office to rescue her chair. Like a knight rescuing the princess from the fierce dragon. He was walking with his chin up, like he had a purpose.

Cutest thing I've seen all day.
(Lets pretend, just for this blog entry, that he's holding a shiny sword, instead of a seagull's feather.)

8 comments:

Kathy said...

You do have a precious princess and a brave little guy! "And they all lived happily ever after."

PJ Productions said...

Your kids have the cutest relationship. Such a sweet story!

Lis said...

How cute!

The Fife's said...

Your kids are just the cutest! Where did you get such sweet, wonderful kids?

The Seaton Family said...

That's why I love blogs so much. . . because I would hate to miss out on this adorable story. Those kids are so cute!

Whitmer Family said...

Ahhhh...what a brave little brother to help out his distressed sister like that. Can't wait to see it continue on into teenager-hood. I bet he'll be betting up lots of boys to keep them back from his sister!

Sweet.

Jen said...

Jenalyn cracks me up! What a cute little duo.

Lisa said...

That's so sweet!