Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jenalyn'isms

Just a couple cute things Jenalyn has said recently:

Jenalyn on Allergies:
We were in the car on our way to the grocery store and we were talking about Corbin's dairy allergy.

Jenalyn: Mom, are you allergic to anything?
Me: Nope. Do you remember what Aimee is allergic to?
Jenalyn: No, what?
Me: She's allergic to peanuts! Can you imagine? No peanut butter!?!?
Jenalyn: Do you remember what Chris is allergic to?
Me: No, what?
Jenalyn: He's allergic to fur! (he's allergic to our cat)
Jenalyn: I'm not allergic to ANYTHING!

[...pause...]

Jenalyn: Well, I might be allergic to the Jungle! I haven't been to the jungle yet, so I don't know if I'm allergic to it!

SO FUNNY!

And notice she said "yet." Today she said, "If we take Sultan to the jungle with us he might be scared of leopards." (we were looking at a magazine and it had a picture of a leopard.) So. I guess she's expecting our next family trip to be to the jungle. Anyone know of cheap vacation packages to the jungle?

Jenalyn on Snacks:
Jenalyn: Mom! I didn't get a snack after preschool! Can I have a brownie?
Me: No. You already had some candy. I don't want you to have too much sugar before dinner. (Again, just want to clarify, I am NOT a sugar-nazi!)
Jenalyn: Then how about some broccoli?
Me: (hmmm...let me think about this...) OKAY! Comin' right up!

*LOL* Broccoli is her second choice next to brownies? What? I love this girl! She's a dream!

6 comments:

The Fife's said...

How funny. I love that little girl. I'm so going to take the picture you posted and do some cute accents too it. So cute!!

Kathy said...

She is so precious! I still get a chuckle out of "Rescovery Girl!"

Chieko said...

She could be allergic to lions ;)
She is so cute. I love the picture. Did you take it? That's just beautiful!!

The Seaton Family said...

Oh the joys of motherhood. Never a dull moment. :)

Zolli said...

She's quite the character isn't she. I think Jenalyn has you to thank for a lot of her charms!

Jen said...

That is such a cute picture! Love it. She cracks me up.